Critical trends are driving significant changes in workforce management with talent being a strategic priority, emerging technologies (cloud, mobile, social becoming pervasive), employees demanding a greater level of engagement and organizations looking to explicitly link HR and Learning process to business performance with analytics. IBM's Talent & Change consulting services help clients build a smarter, more connected workforce with offerings that align to the CHRO and CLO priorities and the challenges of buyers from across the C-Suite. If you are ready for the challenge and excitement this growth area offers, we want to talk to you!
As an Application Training and Learning Consultant at IBM, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs. You'll do this using your knowledge and expertise to design and model processes, develop solutions, and integrate them with applications.
The Application Training and Learning Consultant is responsible for:
- Working with clients towards defining a solution that will meet the agreed requirements including assessing LMS architecture, performing gap analysis, conducting feasibility studies, and verifying/confirming requirements to produce options/recommendations.
- Designing/developing/implementing training for both commercial and custom applications
- Utilizing current learning principles/concepts, instructional design theory/evaluation methods and training technics/technologies available to support development, delivery, administration, and evaluation for example utilizing the industry-recognized Instructional Systems Design (ISD) such as the ADDIE model.
- Preparing/conducting/facilitating training in support of services, applications and systems to educate and provide continual learning for clients including training documentation, reporting and other documentation/deliverables/documents.
- Creating instructor-led, web-based, and blended learning solutions comprised of training estimates, presentations, procedures, exercises, quick references, simulations, instructor guides, curriculums, course outlines, prototypes, and training design specifications.
2252 PSHJ DCHJ GBS10TSSCI Inteloh
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.