We are looking for a Program Architect to work with our exciting and engaging marketing based client in downtown Minneapolis on a 6 month plus contract. In this exciting opportunity you will be working to help implement and integrate 10 new systems that will replace legacy systems in the organization. This Program Architect will work with both packaged and home grown systems.
Program Architect must be able to
• Look across the technologies and understand how everything is coming together.
• Broad technical level - Application Integration/ Data Integration
• Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Stack
• Collaborate with teams including business and technology teams to architect and design solutions associated with the COMPASS program.
• Understand the broader technology environment and determine how each solution or project best fits.
• Determine integration points and methods for each system.
• Document the existing solution architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives. And develop proposed implementation plan.
• Support risk identification and mitigation process. Provide issue management recommendations as required.
• As requested, offer expert advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, and resolution of technical issues
• Demonstrated understanding of complex systems and/or web-based enterprise platforms
• Ability to derive technical specifications from business requirements and express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to multi-disciplinary teams, in verbal as well as in written form
• Ability to grasp the "big picture" for a solution by considering all potential options and impacted areas
• Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience of technology solution design and delivery in multiple information technology areas
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.