As part of Oracle Sales Cloud Application Composer team, you will work on a high priority Oracle Sales Cloud product. The product helps customers to extend out of the box Sales Cloud Application according to customer needs. Customers can create new objects, pages, workflows, triggers, etc. The product is technically challenging and will test your coding and technical architecture skills.
• Design and develop software, unit tests, performance profiling and optimize your code to meet efficiency and scaling criteria.
• Help identify the right tools to boost personal and team productivity.
• Actively participate in design and architecture related discussions, including user-experience, take on prototyping responsibilities to help validate and refine ideas.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
• 8 years' experience as a hands-on Enterprise Software Developer in a Software, Technology or Web-Based Product Delivery company.
• 8 years in Server Side Java , J2EE Containers, SQL, jdeveloper, XML, API design, REST and WebServices.
• Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture [SOA].
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• Passion for coding and great software design. Can prioritize tasks effectively to ensure timely delivery of the project.
• A can do attitude with a willingness to take on challenging tasks and the ability to multitask effectively across multiple areas of responsibilities.
• Work in a collaborative environment in an Agile based model with Product Managers, Architects and UX Design.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.