This Oracle Fusion Applications team (GRC and HCM Work-Life Applications) is working on some of the most exciting technologies. These products
are built using Java and the Fusion Middleware technology stack.
If you want to have an impact on the enterprise applications market in a very short period of time then this position could be a fit.
The development team's size is approximately 300 engineers, with published authors, W3C members, field experts, patent-holders,
and many graduates of elite schools such as MIT, USC, Stanford, and CMU.
* Work within a tight-knit engineering team on solving complex problems
* Practice rigorous software development
* Basic understanding of distributed systems
* Participate in the full life-cycle delivery of complex software applications.
* Technically skilled (Java/C /C#)
* Desire to work in a high-energy environment
* Affection and love for writing OOP code
* Affection and love for creating innovative software
* Strong desire to grow technically.
* Thorough understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
* Interest in developing business oriented software
* Some experience with modern development tools (Eclipse, SVN, GIT, etc.)
* BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
* 4 to 6 years of software engineering or related experience.
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.