- 8-10 years of relevant IT experience, preferably in an IT, Consulting or other relevant organization
- Oracle e-Business Suite Application knowledge of R12, Cloud expertise in SaaS and PaaS
- Oracle Applications, Fusion ERP and/or support experience desirable.
- Preferable Apps domain knowledge in Supply Chain modules with particular knowledge of R12 Oracle Manufacturing, INV/BOM, Purchasing and Planning a plus.
- In-depth expertise in SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong developer knowledge of XML, Java/J2EE, Javscript, OA Framework/Application Developer Framework, Oracle Application Express (Apex), BI Publisher
- ER Data Modeling expertise
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Translate business needs into viable technical solutions
- Co-ordination within team and across global IT teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self motivated with demonstrated investigative skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- A BS/MS degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Equivalent discipline.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.