Applied Materials' Applied Global Services (AGS) division runs a consulting service for customers, FabVantage™. The FabVantage™ Consulting service solves problems related to process tool output, defects, and cost. To support new customer engagements, we are hiring Applications Engineers for semiconductor Metrology. Key Responsibilities
- Provide metrology support for AGS teams (FabVantage, Services Business Units, et al.)
- Support factory applications team with metrology solutions for Business Units
- Through in-depth understanding of customer technologies and critical gaps, lead product application roadmap for future solutions
- Technically leads difficult, complex application activities and team
- Create and Leads the execution teams ß-sites, evaluation and demos at customers site, through high involvement in the SOW and commitment schedule
- Interfaces with the customer regarding technical requirements analysis and schedule
- Define/approve Product application support plans for installation
- Create & Lead new methodologies in order to optimized system performance for specific application
- Analysis, Develop and Transfer new application capabilities in the system envelope from product division to customer application support team
- Lead customer Technical review meetings
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- PhD degree in an engineering or science discipline is preferred; MS degree in an engineering or science discipline is required.
- 10 years of related experience in semiconductor equipment industry is required.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.