Top Three Skills:
Project Management, Manage Project Financials, Project Plans
The ideal candidate will have 10 years of project management experience, implemented a PPM process and tool in a larger scale company required. Having marketing experience would be good.
A PM is responsible for the success of IT projects within IT Solution Areas (BSAs, Service Areas, etc). PMs approve and ensure the completion of new product development, design of new processes, and adoption of new strategies and/or projects within time, budget and specification constraints. Serves as an expert in project management and manages all aspects of a moderately complex information technology project or multiple, medium-scale IT projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, communication and cost. Executes moderately, complex information technology projects from the original concept through the final implementation as well as ensures that the projects are aligned with company standards and IT strategies. Establishes and communicates goals and directs team activity.
Responsibilities of a PM:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Leads the project to a successful conclusion by facilitating scope, managing customer expectations, monitoring day to day execution and ensuring the project is on schedule and within budget.
- Creates and maintains standard project management deliverables leveraging appropriate methods and practices to manage and control the project.
- Manages project resources.
- Handles communication between the project team, program manager, senior management and all impacted stakeholders.
- Identifies and manages project risk.
- Tracks expenditures and manages the project budget.
- Tracks and reports project status on a regular basis, including scalating issues that require management attention
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.