Applications Robotics Engineer
Location: Greensburg, Indiana
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1846796660
An Applications Robotics Engineer job in Greensburg, IN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be required to have an ability to work overtime on a short notice, able to work flexible hours, and would need to travel one to two times per year at one to three day increments. You would be responsible for leading robot programming for all new models. You would need to have experience in robotic programming - ABB, Fanuc, or Motoman specifically. This position can pay an annual salary of up to 70k.
Applications Robotic Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Developing tools and integration strategies to increase effectiveness and lower cost.
• Robot programming edits and changes such as logic, software and path alterations through either off-line or on-line methodology.
• Provide robot specific or systems training to associates and customers if needed.
• Paint process development, Validation, testing and documentation.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant degree.
• Minimum of two years of manufacturing experience.
• PLC and Robotics experience (Graco, Fanuc, Motoman)
• Ability to draw and understand specification drawings
• Ability to put together professional and useful charts.
If you are interested in this Applications Robotics Engineer job in Greensburg, IN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Ray Sabio at 646-271-2422 or Raymond.Sabio@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled