Applications Sales Manager (ASM) - MidMarket - Oracle Service Cloud
Locations - Nationwide
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. With more than 400,000 customers-including 100 of the Fortune 100-in more than 145 countries around the globe, we are the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. With over $38B in revenue and 120,000 employees, Oracle is dedicated to accelerating the pace of innovation for our customers and delivering the next generation of modern cloud computing.
Modern cloud computing helps companies seize new business opportunities and innovate faster. Oracle delivers the most comprehensive portfolio of cloud solutions for business, IT, and development needs, including software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and data as a service (DaaS). By eliminating complexity and
simplifying IT, organizations are free to dedicate more of their time and resources to adding value for their users and customers.
The Service Automation team focuses on selling Oracle's comprehensive suite of Service Cloud solutions including best-of-breed applications acquired from RightNow (customer service, knowledge base), LiveLook (co-browse) and TOA (field service). All of these products are exclusively delivered via Software as a Service (SAAS) and they offer a vast array of options unparalleled by our competitors.
This field-level position is a customer-facing role tasked with driving revenue growth and enabling Oracle to expand upon its position as a leader in service automation solutions. This position requires the Service Cloud Application Sales Manager (ASM) to act as a thought leader within the sales organization and to directly influence both existing customer's and net new prospect's line-of-business executives to purchase, standardize upon and grow our solutions. The successful ASM will expand mindshare and knowledge within customers and prospects around the benefits and leadership position of Oracle's solutions and strategy. The position is focused on selling to, and managing an assigned "MidMarket" territory across multiple industries. Note that over 300,000 of Oracle's 400,000 customers are MidMarket making this one of our most important and strategic markets.
• Generate revenue by selling Oracle's Service Cloud portfolio solutions to both net new prospects and existing customers in North America
• Increase the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in Service Cloud by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, partner guidance and executive sponsorship
• Create and execute sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
• Prospect net new and existing accounts to generate a sustainable pipeline of Service Cloud opportunities within an assigned territory
• Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within assigned territory
• Position Oracle appropriately and effectively with clients considering Oracle solutions
• Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success with other prospective customers
• Maintain and share knowledge of the latest trends in the Service Automation industry
• Actively participate and provide leadership within industry networking organizations
• Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership
• Preferred 5 years applications sales experience.
• Ideal candidates will have experience selling CRM, CX (Customer Experience), SaaS, Contact Center Software, CTI, IVR or similar applications
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
• Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the broader Oracle value proposition as well as specific Service Automation-based value and capability messaging
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position
• There will be a travel requirement which varies somewhat based on location and territory.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, finalist candidates will need to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
• Prior Employment Verification
• Education Verification
• Social Security Trace
• Criminal Background Check
• Motor Vehicles Records (as needed for position)
For a listing of all opportunities at oracle, please go to www.irecruitment.oracle.com
Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Oracle Senior Recruiter
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.