We are currently looking for a strong HCM Applications Sales Manager (ASM) with proven experience developing new business opportunities within the within the South FLA region
Reporting to the HCM / Talent Management Sales Sr. Manager, this ASM will manage all aspects of the client relationships and help expand into existing clients with a focus on selling HCM / Talent Management to prospects. In addition, the ideal candidate will independently develop SaaS sales opportunities within a targeted prospect group. This individual will prepare, respond and manage Oracle client proposals and develop and deliver client presentations for end-to-end business solutions. Responsibilities:
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Establish new customers in the emerging/high-growth market sector
- Consistently close business to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Partner with Inside Sales and the Virtual Team (Oracle Sales counterparts) to maximize coverage across entire territory
- Ensure all strategic and target accounts are fully aware of Oracle's Cloud services and solutions within your territory
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities
- Work closely with Cloud Professional Services to reach services revenue goals and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide timely and accurate CRM and management reports as requested
- Work with Oracle Cloud Marketing to conduct seminars, webinars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events in the territory
- Travel to customer locations, marketing events, and internal Cloud Services events as required
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.