Oracle is looking for a Sales Executive for the For Financial Services Global Business Unit. This individual needs to be a high energy, hands on, take charge seasoned sales executive with proven leadership skills. Additional preferred characteristics include:
• 10 years selling software to enterprise customers
• Proven record of performing against quota over an extended period of time for the same employer
• Knowledge of Financial Services (especially banking) business trends, drivers, and challenges
• Ability to quickly prospect and qualify potential customers
• Experience and proven performance selling complex and strategic software solutions in the area of risk, compliance, analytics or finance and performance management to Top 50 Financial Services Organizations
• Ability to build customer trust, interact with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.