Application Sales Manager - Oracle Marketing Cloud
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 400,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle's 130,000 global employees are critical to that success.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle Mid-Market Marketing Cloud Sales team as the solution addresses the midmarket's need to adopt "more advanced" marketing and ad-tech systems that allow it to use an available wealth of customer data to increase conversions and boost efficiency.
What you can expect in this job:
• Approach varied and complex responsibilities requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
• We have found that 5 years Applications sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts requiring highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives, works well.
• You will work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
• You will penetrate accounts so that you can represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific CRM-based value and capability messaging.
• You will draw legions of fans and customers through your excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Use your disciplined work ethic that earned you that college degree or got you this far by your boot straps
• Become a sales value-prop ninja on our offerings of: Marketing Cloud Solutions (Cross-Channel Marketing, Marketing Automation, Website Testing & Optimization, Data Management Platform, Social Relationship Management, Content Marketing and Data).
What you bring to the table:
• A hunter mentality where you are constantly focused on building pipeline within assigned accounts.
• 5 years Software/SaaS/Cloud Applications Sales experience - hitting and exceeding quota.
• Highly proficient in complex territory management - territory development, internal strategy, moving sales cycle forward, and closing net-new deals.
• A history of effectively winning clients in pursuit of best-in-class Marketing or CX technology.
• You have developed strong relationships with customers who share their successes with other prospects.
• Shared the latest trends in the Marketing/CX/CRM industry to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the Marketing technology landscape
For immediate consideration send your resume to: email@example.com
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.