Southeast HCM - Large Enterprise Accounts in GA, NC VA, SC.
HCM background or Selling into HR enterprise level accounts
The HCM Applications Sales Rep will be responsible for Developing and Expanding Sales with the CHRO Line of Business.
The HCM Applications Sales Rep will be responsible for:
• Generate license revenue and SaaS revenue by directly selling Oracle's HCM portfolio solutions to Net New and Existing Enterprise accounts in the Region.
• Increasing the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in HCM by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, partner guidance and executive sponsorship
• Creating and executing key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
To accomplish this, the HCM Applications Sales Manager will need to:
• Prospect Net New and Existing accounts to generate a viable pipeline of HCM opportunities within an assigned Regional account list
• Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within assigned territory
• Position Oracle appropriately and effectively with clients considering Oracle solutions
• Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success with Oracle HCM solutions with prospective customers
• Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the HCM industry
• Actively participate and provide leadership within industry networking organizations
• Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
• 5-10 years Applications sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts.
• Background selling into the CHRO LOB is required.
• Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
• Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the broader Oracle value proposition as well as specific HCM-based value and capability messaging.
• Clear understanding of the Sales process, product, and service value propositions
• Consistent track record of success
• Proven over target, "club" winner
• Capability to leverage your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
• Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
• Experienced individual contributor selling applications packages
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent. Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.