Application Sales Manager - Oracle HCM Cloud - Competitive Install Base
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle's 110,000 global employees are critical to that success.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle HCM Sales team as it helps its customers transform they way they use technology to engage employees, maximize performance and drive business results. With the arrival of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Oracle is defining Modern HR which empowers the individual by leveraging easy to use tools that are personalized, social, deliver insights and cover the full employee lifecycle. With Oracle HCM Cloud, companies can find, grow, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, provide complete workforce insights, increase operational efficiency and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.
Oracle is known for the most progressive sales model in the industry with a track record for developing the very best --investing generously in employee benefits , development, training and resources .
Our HCM Sales Team is currently looking for HCM Application Sales Managers with proven experience selling technology and will focus on top targets HCM Competitive Install accounts in North America. Reporting to the AVP of HCM, the Global Cloud Application Sales Manager will manage all aspects of new clients. The ideal candidate will have experience selling into the largest global accounts to help transform their business.
Drive adoption of Oracle HCM Cloud within Oracle's most Strategic Competitive Install Accounts in North America.
This important role will be responsible for the following:
• Drive revenue by directly selling Oracle's HCM portfolio solutions to Competitive Install Up-Market Enterprise level customers in North America
• Work as a trusted advisor within assigned accounts and share Oracle's cloud vision as compared to its competitors.
• Provide guidance around key partners, collaborate to build executive sponsorship and identify key value opportunities to drive revenue.
• Create and execute key business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline.
To accomplish this, the HCM Applications Sales Manager will need to:
• Prospect heavily to generate a viable pipeline of HCM opportunities within an industry-based account list.
• Develop and execute sales strategies on accounts within assigned accounts.
• Position Oracle effectively to win with clients in pursuit of best-in-class HR technology.
• Develop strong relationships with customers so they will share their successes on the Oracle platform with other prospects.
• Share the latest trends in the HCM industry to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the HR technology landscape
• Be a leader at industry events by actively networking and sharing the Oracle HCM Cloud Story.
• Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
• Preferred 10 years Applications sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts. Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
• Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific HCM-based value and capability messaging.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent minimum preferred.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience including 9 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent. Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.