Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- This position is responsible for providing customer support on the following products LVMCC (Low Voltage Motor Control Center), Enclosed drives, Enclosed Soft Starts and Enclosed Starters.
- TAG (Technical Assistance Group) provides service before there is an order, during Engineering and after an order has shipped. This involves assisting the Field and distributors in the use of product selectors or E-way when entering products, special pricing and layout of all non-standard items which are critical when laying out an LVMCC, interpretation of customer specification, drawings and power systems.
- Will address technical questions and assist in troubleshooting new installations of equipment and installed equipment. These questions and issues cover a wide array of items from the technical side to the mechanical side.
- A strong technical and mechanical background is a must when troubleshooting electrical circuits and mechanical issues over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Ability to interpret basic front elevation, one-line, and schematic drawings.
- Must be well-organized and have strong computer skills.
- Ability to foster strong team atmosphere and support internal and external customers.
- Experience with Quote2Cash application on the scheduling and claims side; SALe, AMAPS/CTO1 and Order Editor is highly desired.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.