· Ability to learn the installation applications of residential plumbing equipment and products.
· Ability to learn the installation applications of residential plumbing applications.
· Assist experienced plumbing technicians with daily work related skills in residential plumbing applications
· Performs necessary clerical duties with job.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
· Perform independently entry level work skills in residential boiler replacement applications
· Perform independently entry level work skills in residential plumbing applications
· Perform independently entry level work skills in residential flue venting applications
· Assists in other advanced applications of residential home comfort products
· Performs clerical duties necessary to complete job work orders
· Performs various specific job duties as assigned by the assigned lead technicians
Desired experience in residential plumbing installations or service for residential applications.
· Desired knowledge of PVC, copper, and gas piping installations
· 1 year field experience or equivalent.
· Plumbing Apprentice License.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing along with customer service skills
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
· Must have valid drivers’ license and ability to meet Company driving standards.
· Must have basic hand tools to properly perform job requirements.
· Overtime may be required.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor