· Ability to learn the installation applications of residential plumbing equipment and products.
· Ability to learn the installation applications of residential plumbing applications.
· Assist experienced plumbing technicians with daily work related skills in residential plumbing applications
· Performs necessary clerical duties with job.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
· Perform independently entry level work skills in residential boiler replacement applications
· Perform independently entry level work skills in residential plumbing applications
· Perform independently entry level work skills in residential flue venting applications
· Assists in other advanced applications of residential home comfort products
· Performs clerical duties necessary to complete job work orders
· Performs various specific job duties as assigned by the assigned lead technicians
Desired experience in residential plumbing installations or service for residential applications.
· Desired knowledge of PVC, copper, and gas piping installations
· 1 year field experience or equivalent.
· Plumbing Apprentice License.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing along with customer service skills
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
· Must have valid drivers’ license and ability to meet Company driving standards.
· Must have basic hand tools to properly perform job requirements.
· Overtime may be required.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.