Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology is seeking a senior level Informatica developer for the ProfitView application. ProfitView is a Wholesale profitability system that calculates relationship profitability for Wholesale relationships. Profitview is being developed within ahighly complex business analytics environment leveraging OFSAA, IPA, Oracle BI, and Teradata.
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Works closely with business partners to evaluate business requirements, plan projects and participates in efficient development, delivery and deployments.
- Responsible for collaborating with interface partners as well as ensuring quality throughout the process.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Participates as needed in compliance, risk and regulatory processes within Wells Fargo.
- Evaluates enhancement designs for efficiency with a focus on performance.
- 4+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 4+ years of UNIX experience
- 6+ years of Informatica experience
- 4+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years designing, implementing and supporting applications using Informatica Power Center 9.6.1
- 6+ years of ETL design and dimensional data modeling (Hands on experience in tools like Informatica Server, Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manger and Workflow monitor)
- 4+ years of Oracle, PL/SQL development (Hands on experience on writing oracle SQL and PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and packages)
- 4+ years using UNIX/LINUX OS including shell /Perl scripting.
- BS/MS Computer Science or other relevant business/technology related graduate degree.
- 2+ years of business expertise in financial services area, especially in Commercial banking subject areas.
- Previous experience with Wholesale technology projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams across multiple locations and time zones.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within an organization.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organization and follow-up skills.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.