- Complete full lifecycle application development including requirements ( working with BA) , design , development, unit testing, implementation , testing support, performance tuning , maintenance and support.
- Analyze highly complex user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Fill a technical lead role on strategic projects within the organization with an ability to transfer knowledge to members of the team and act as an expert , value added resource.
- Proven problem solving abilities with a history of building reliable and high performance software solutions.
- Assure quality , Security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Lead and support activities necessary to enable the bank to respond to a business disruption , including managing new and ongoing projects( Business Continuity Planning ).
- Develops , executes and manages the maintenance of security plans , risk assessments , recovery planning , incident management , testing , training and reporting on the execution of deliverables designed for program maturity .
- Experience working with LDRPS tool. Experience in performing and Documenting various BCP exercises like Plan Walk through , Simulation Exercise , RTO/RPO recovery in LDRPS.
- Provide escalated Tier 2-3 support for production issues and requests related to business system functionality.
- Proficient knowledge with PAC2000 tool. Creation and Implementation of Change request , Problem Tickets and Work Request using PAc2000 tool.
- Lead definition and accountability of engineering best practices.
- Develop original and innovative solutions to complex challenges and provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Build strong business and technical relationships to foster the identification of potential system enhancements.
- Be well-informed in general technology trends (mobile technologies , evolving web technologies and trends) and be able to make recommendations based on our business needs.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- 8+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 8 + years of Java Web Services experience
- 10+ years of 3rd party vendor application production support experience
- 8+ years of leadership experience
- 8+ years of risk management and mitigation experience
- 8+ years of PAC2000 experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 10+ years of JavaEE experience
- 10+ years of JDBC experience
- 8+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 8+ years of TIBCO experience
- 8+ years of Spring experience
- 8+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 8+ years of business continuity planning experience
- 7+ years of change management experience
- 10 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 8+ years of ANT or Maven experience
- 8+ years of Apache experience
- 5 + years of experience with component and application deployment job creation using UrbanCode Deploy
- 8 + years of long-term application deployment experience
- 8+ years of middleware development experience
- 8+ years of Middleware experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 8+ years of Linux experience
- Windows OS administration experience
- UNIX experience
- UI (User Interface) experience
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) experience
- 8+ years of log4j experience
- 8+ years of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- 8+ years of Mutual Authentication experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a quantitative development team about models and integration strategies
- Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
- Ability to manage highly complex integration activities
- Experience with end-to-end testing of multiple applications
- 8+ years of data modeling experience
- Ability to take an active role in the education, mentoring and training of less experienced team members
- Hibernate experience
- Spring experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.