- Working closely with the Product managers and other architects in designing and developing solutions for the requirements
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications
- Driving and influencing cross-functional technology solutions with architects from across Intuit in a highly-matrixed environment
- Acting as the technical leader and subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, employing technical expertise in driving decisions, and leading a small team solving challenging programming and technology design problems
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product & program management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- Partner with Operations and PMO stakeholders to plan, commit, manage and continuously improve the Technology Hygiene and Operational readiness of Intuit's platforms and offerings
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Professional Experience in year(s):10-12
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering
- Understanding of business technology, Service Oriented architectures and distributed computing.
- Proven ability to map business drivers & initiatives to technology offering & differentiators
- Demonstrated ability to present technology solutions to executive levels
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Internet software development and concepts
- Work with service owners and domain architects to lead new initiatives and create services to fill needs, in addition to feature enhancements and new capabilities to existing services
- Propose and act as a technical lead on cross-domain projects
- Lead the creation of business cases for key projects in collaboration with service owners and domain architects
- Analyze trends in operational metrics to propose changes and identify opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Experience in big data architectural patterns and technologies like Cassandra.
- Knowledge of AWS hosting & migration strategy to Cloud.
- Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning workflows.
- Provide planning, architecting and managing of solutions to highly complex problems and challenges
- Expert in providing best practices to customers and helping with IT Strategy and implementation planning - capacity, servers, deployment etc.
- Experience engaging with senior leaders on various solutions and business problems. Able to listen and analyze a prospect's requirements and present to a compelling business value of a solution
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior DevSecOps Engineer Senior Software Engineer Software Engineer 2 Staff Software Engineer Software Engineer 2 See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.