Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Architect BI & Analytics Lead / Americas within the Global Consumer Analytics & Insights organization. This position is located in Skillman, NJ; however, candidates in New Brunswick NJ will also be given consideration. Up to 10% domestic and international travel may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
•BUIT IT Lead End-to-end responsibility in NA and LATAM for providing architecture direction and guidance for all aspects of BI & Analytics
•Responsible for the design of the technology & information model, processes and design standards
•Secures alignment of the regional roadmap with the global strategy and reference architecture
•Owns and executes the transition roadmap from current to future state architecture
•Owns overall solution architecture - responsible as technical lead for the design of BI & Analytical solutions and advising on technical options in the information delivery space
•Seeks out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the IT solutions landscape, instituting JnJ best practices and lowering costs
•Works closely with the regional BI Analysts and the business to translate the core business requirements and key assumptions into tech design and identifies best solution architecture fit
•Maintains close relationship to internal/external partners (ITAS, ITSS) and supervises platform changes and enhancements
•Develops customized strategy to integrate the various internal & external data sources in the regions
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• A minimum of 4 years IT experience required
• 2 years experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data is required
• Expertise in design and development of Analytic, BI and predictive solutions and underlying architectures is preferred
• Advanced abilities with current analytics/big data applications/tools is required
• Extensive understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, data cleansing and enabling architectures/concepts is required
• Advanced ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications and requirements is preferred
• Experience with traditional & Cloud based data technologies (ex. AWS RDS, Redshift, Oracle, MS SQL, S3) are required
• Experience with SAP BW eco system is preferred ( ECC/APO integration, BW info model)
• Experience with Hadoop ecosystem is required ( ex. MapReduce, YARN, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase)
• Experience with streaming and event processing technologies is preferred (eg. Kafka, Flume, Storm, Spark)
• Good understanding of advanced visualization concepts and ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Qlik is required
• 10% Domestic and International Travel Required
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.