Architect - Customer Data Management, Fusion Cloud
Posted: May 05, 2016
Reference ID: 16000HKX
Oracle Sales Cloud offers a complete sales automation solution that gives sales and operations teams the tools they need to drive smarter sales, modern mobility, anytime access, and seamless integration with the productivity tools.
Customer Data Management (CDM) is a foundational component of Oracle Sales Cloud that enables consolidation and management of complete customer profiles including digital and social activity.
CDM group is responsible for providing best-in-class services for integrating and managing the quality of customer data across the fusion suite of application by providing services for import/export, duplicate resolution, data standardization, data profiling and more. We are constantly striving to find innovative ways to make these services rich, robust, simple to use, extremely fast and scalable with an ability to handle millions of records.
If working, analyzing & delivering data-based insights to customers excites you then this is the team you should be looking to join!
* 10 years of software engineering or related experience.
* MS or BS in Engineering or computer Science
* Strong experience in Java/J2EE, and frameworks such as Oracle ADF or Spring.
* Exprienced working on database technologies, including relational (Oracle, SQL, Performance tuning) and NoSQL.
* Knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS*).
* Proven track record of building and delivering SaaS applications on cloud platforms.
* Organized and capable of managing multiple complex projects at one time.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Smart, quick learner, proactive, comfortable working with unknowns and dynamically evolving requirements.
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Create new architecture for a moderate size product or a portion of a major product. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.