Architect - iPaaS Development
Posted: January 06, 2016
Reference ID: 15001N20
The iPaaS Development Team builds Oracle's cloud integration platform which provides app and data integration capabilities in an elastic cloud computing platform with a development interface that vastly accelerates customer time to production. Join the team developing this next generation of platform cloud capabilities including, enabling multi-tenancy, Software as a Service and Platform as a Service, micro-services, big data integration, mobile enablement, API management, self-tuning/healing systems, optimized lifecycle, and massive performance, scalability, usability enhancements.
Oracle is seeking an Enterprise Software professional who can be an Architect and a thought leader for the team, helping drive vision, strategy and architecture for all of Oracle's cloud integration offerings. This Architect role need to have a deep understanding and extensive experience developing large scale, complex highly scalable enterprise products along with strong coding, design, architectural and communication skills. You will have a unique opportunity to work on emerging technologies with teams across Oracle.
• Help drive the vision and strategy for Oracle's iPaaS
• Define the overall architecture, develop designs geared towards massive scalability, elasticity, performance and usability
• Work with senior execs, product managers, engineering managers and other stakeholders to define the overall scope of the product area and distill requirements from various internal and external sources into specific features.
• Present strategy and design/architecture in various forums including to executives, customers, and conferences
• 12 years' experience as an Architect, Director or VP of Enterprise Product Development or related.
• Expertise in Cloud architecture , JSON, XML, API design, Microservices, REST, WebServices and RDBMS.
• Experience with Cloud Services , building and leveraging Platform as a Service and Software as a Service platforms.
• Experienced in application and/or data integration, Service Oriented Architecture [SOA] product domain
• Experienced with Elasticity Scalability, Clustering and Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, High Availability and Failover, Security and Data Transformation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• 12 years' experience as a Software Developer, designing and developing Large-Scale Enterprise Software products
• Integration and Web Services platforms and Messaging Systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Master's of PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Find out more about our Cloud Offerings at: https://cloud.oracle.com/integration
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Suggest and justify product directions within approved directions. Define responsibilities for new projects and specifies, designs and develops software according to those specifications. Provide consultative software guidance and strategic direction associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Acknowledged expert/professional within company and/or industry nationally and internationally. Provides leadership in the development and strategic direction of new products, processes, techniques. Acts as primary consultant on large projects that effect the organization*s long term objectives / strategy. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 10 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.