Cardiac Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN (per diem)
Company: Hospital Corporation of America
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posted: October 24, 2017
Reference ID: 09722-49587
Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiac Telemetry - PRN (per diem).
Recently named America's Coolest City .
Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
Learn more about working at Overland Park Regional Medical Center: http://bit.ly/2fQGYbB
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Competitive compensation excellent benefits: Educational Reimbursement for Full and Part-time employees, Medical, Dental, 401K and Paid Time Off.
Cardiac Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care. Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. BSN preferred.
- Current Kansas RN licensure
- Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS certification required. ACLS certification required within first 6 months of hire.
- One year prior experience required. Previous clinical experience in area of specialty preferred.