Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (CNS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Area Business Manager to support the Delaware Valley region which includes the Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, and the Baltimore, Maryland areas.
Janssen CNS is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a leader in the industry, CNS offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and bipolar areas of mental health. Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
The Area Business Manager, CNS will:
· A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
· A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
· At least Seven (7) years of experience in Healthcare is required.
· Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to success
· One (1) year of management experience is preferred.
· CNS and/or Schizophrenia disease state knowledge is preferred.
· The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 40% of the time, is required.
· Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.