Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (CNS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Area Business Manager to support the Georgia and Northern Florida geography.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Area Business Manager, CNS will:
- Be responsible for the development, execution of compliant promotion of all CNS promoted portfolio products in all optimal sites of care across both outpatient and inpatient settings to approved health care professionals. This role directly supervises Area Business Specialists within the defined district.
- Be responsible for development and successful implementation of a coordinated district business plan with targeted objectives to achieve sales and business results.
- Manage, develop, motivate, and compensate assigned personnel with proper allocation of resources.
- Partner and leverage various supporting functions within CNS Sales, Institutional Business Group, Medical Affairs, and CNS Marketing to deliver on business goals.
- Be responsible for strong demand generation leadership with the ABS team with a heavy emphasis on the outpatient setting. Additionally leads demand generation and care transitions execution within local community hospitals.
- Provide direction and management oversight to Area Business Specialists for all CNS promoted brands in addition to maintaining an expert knowledge of the approved clinical and HCC guidelines associated with these products to develop their skills and competencies.
- Have a strong aptitude for analyzing the business, coaching on approved sales messages, support in developing territory strategies/BPs, and achieve the business goals to develop the team’s business acumen.
- Work closely with the ABS team to establish and support career and development plans for the representatives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- At least Seven (7) years of experience in Healthcare is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to success
- One (1) year of management experience is preferred.
- CNS and/or Schizophrenia disease state knowledge is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 40% of the time, is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
United States-Georgia-Other Locations
North America-United States-Florida-Gainesville, North America-United States-Florida-Pensacola, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Florida-St. Augustine, North America-United States-Florida-Tallahassee, North America-United States-Florida-Lake City, North America-United States-Florida-Fort Walton BeachOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.