Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (CNS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Area Business Specialist to support the Hawaii geography.
Janssen CNS is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a leader in the industry, CNS offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and bipolar areas of mental health. Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com
to learn more about J&J and our products.
The Area Business Specialist, CNS will:
- Devise and implement customer specific pre and post call selling approaches that evaluate and address the practitioners’ perspectives and the institutions philosophies within compliance guidelines.
- Consistently use approved clinical studies and marketing aids to support the case for the value proposition when selling. Position and adapt the message to meet the practitioner’s, institutions, and company’s objectives.
- Develop and execute on comprehensive business plan that includes but not limited to opportunities and challenges in local market, key strategies and tactics to drive the business, maximization of resources available as well partnership with key business partners and stakeholders in order to drive sales in local geography.
- Develop a territory coverage plan that maximizes selling time with all account professionals. Adjust the schedule to increase access to key stakeholders, including coverage of all shifts. Institute strategies to increase access to all key stakeholders.
- Maximize and customize the value proposition and influence contract implementation processes within the assigned institutions. Hold hospital stakeholders accountable to the institutional contract.
- Develop and apply knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the company’s products.
- Devise and institute an integrated business plan that includes clear strategies and tactics to target key accounts utilizing all available resources, while aligning the plan with the district’s, region’s, and company’s goals.
- Analyze business analytics to recognize territory opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjust the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to maximize sales opportunities.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of industry or healthcare experience is required. Sales experience highly preferred.
- A proven track record of success and ability to influence and impact key stakeholders in a dynamic competitive selling environment is highly preferred.
- Prior experience working with institutions and mental health systems is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.