Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (CNS), a
member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an
Area Business Specialist to support the Tucson, AZ geography.
Janssen CNS is a company driven by dedication
to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational
Our goal is to build on our leadership position
in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead
in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities.
We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our
strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse,
dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can
develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation
creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business
practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson
As a leader in the industry, CNS offers
medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and
bipolar areas of mental health. Please
visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
The Area Business Specialist, CNS
- Meet established sales goals by delivering real
value to our customers through differentiated products and services.
- Will be supported in this initiative with tools
and promotional resources designed to have local impact.
- Demonstrate the ability to target and manage
their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget.
- Be a highly engaged, positive team player and
show a high degree of customer focus.
minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, with
a Business or Science discipline preferred
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of
the fifty (50) United States
- A minimum of four (4) years of industry sales
experience is required
- A proven track record of success in a competitive
selling environment is required
- A demonstrated ability to sell in a complex
reimbursement (Managed Care) environment is required
- Prior experience working with institutions and
mental health systems is preferred
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight
/ weekend travel is required
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to
relocate to the geography
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.