The Area Customer Operations Manager works closely with the sales team and our customers for an assigned geographic portfolio which will include Area Chain customers & Tier 2 National customers. The Area Customer Operations Manager plays a key role in driving beverage quality, volume, incidence and profit for the System, while ensuring proper cost management to help achieve our goal of becoming our Customer's most valued supplier. The ACOM will deliver value to the Area Sales Team by being the operations SME to develop sales capability in presenting operations plans for projects and initiatives and is responsible for portfolio level management of operations P&L including Net Equipment and Service, capital and initiative planning. Reports to:
Director, Customer Operations Manager Must Haves:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer Management Experience and Skills
- Ability to influence customers and cross functional support
- Detailed Analysis and Problem Solving
- Proficient Financial Acumen
- Rolling Estimates, Service, Capital,
Scale & Scope:
- Planning and Organizing
- Time management and ability to identify and prioritize key work streams
- Project Management Skills
Preferred experience/duties :
- Technical Equipment Aptitude
- Foodservice Experience
- Deliver Operational Stewardship
- Participate actively in the Annual Customer Plan process.
- Provide strong financial acumen to all business decisions and provide post analysis to ensure goals are met
- Work with sales teams to jointly present major initiatives to customers
- Handling customer issues/opportunities promptly
- Building relationships with Operations contacts of key customers
- Participate in Annual Planning Process
- Assisting customers in reaching sales potential on company products by offering creative equipment ideas
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspires others
- Develops self and others
Educational Requirements :
- Microsoft Office
- Pivot Tables
- Strategic Thinking-Proficient
- Complex Problem Solving- Proficient
- Demonstrates Effective Communication-Proficient
- Operational Customer Management-Proficient
- Advancing the Customer Relationship- Proficient
- Project Management - Proficient
2-5 years Customer Operational or Sales Management experience.
will vary by portfolio, may be up to 25%
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.