Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. What You’ll Get to Do:
The Area Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales of Panasonic Surveillance Solutions agencies within smaller cities and counties in an assigned territory including education institutions. This hard charging, proactive and independent sales professional will use their 1-3 years of direct sales experience in the technology industry to drive incremental business of Panasonic Solutions including hardware, software and services. The ASR will develop, implement and manage a strategic business and sales plan for their given region with a revenue target - $3-4M. The ASR will focus on public safety with a range from 10 – 30 units on second tier accounts.
Selling/Account Management/Customer Service
- Attain minimum of 100% of assigned sales quota
- Develop business and relationships with Assigned End Users and MR firms through close communications and personal visits.
- Promote new and key products to this customer base through demonstrations and presentations.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing programs to develop increased awareness & demand for our products.
- Maintain records of customer information & performance. Establish goals and track performance to objectives
- Manage customer service issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Develop & identify new end user opportunities through prospecting and key end user calls and demos to meet the company objectives of pipeline development.
- Work with MR firms as much as possible to help develop this new business through the dealer channel
- Maintain data base of calls to prospects for future use and communications
- Attend trade shows and events to identify new prospects
- Establish relationships within PSCNA expand sales reach and prospect base
- Provide timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts. Attend required sales conference calls
- Give thorough market feedback to management
- Give a high degree of attention to individual ASR performance against the assigned business plan
- Plan activities, agendas, programs with achieving business budget always in mind
- Give high attention to the plan numbers, current and projected performance to that plan
- Maintain a high level of product technical knowledge
- Maintain a high level of competitive product awareness
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in the specific needs of the company focused vertical market sectors
- Maintain awareness of changes in technologies and communicate this knowledge on to your dealers/customers
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 Years direct end user technology sales.
- Must have strong communications skills to include presentation experience to groups of 20 people.
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation .
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.