Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 337137722
A Developer job opportunity located in Sacramento, Ca is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. To be successful in this role you must have a minimum of three years experience utilizing Ariba version 9.R1. This position is part of our clients Procurement, Security and IT group which spans critical application platforms world-wide. This is a long term contract opportunity and pay is based on experience.
Developer job responsibilities include:
• Assist and engage with SMO Data cleansing activities of SBESP (SmartBuy, RevGen and ESP) to have timely delivery of business requirements along with use cases
• Work closely with the Tech lead and PM of the project and requirement owners
• Ensure all artifacts have been produced and all reviews are happening per the SDLC SMO process
• Ensure all the required support training related documentation is in place along with the MTP documentation
• Support the SIT, BVT and UAT phases testing; fix the defects/bugs during the SMO testing
• Support during the SMO warranty period and fix and defects/bugs found
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related experience
• Experience using Ariba version 9.R1 is essential
• Experience in Ariba products using Ariba Query language, AML customization, Product Configuration, E-Forms, Integration events etc.
• Experience working with Java
• Web development experience using multiple languages/tools: Java, Java servlets, JSP, HTML, XML and Eclipse
• Working experience with Webserver (IIS or Apache), Application servers (Weblogic, JBoss etc.) and DB servers like Oracle
• OOPS concepts, Relational database concepts and strong SQL is essential
If you are interested in this Developer job opportunity in Sacramento, Ca then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Craig Glick at Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be local to the Greater Sacramento Area. Open for local third party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled