TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center - Smyrna, TN TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
is a 109-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 500 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff. StoneCrest, TriStar Health's newest hospital, offers a full array of services including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, women's services, neurosciences, sleep services, orthopedics and oncology. Patient care and satisfaction is a primary focus, which is demonstrated by its accreditations and award-winning programs. TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
is looking for an Armed Security Officer (PRN/As Needed). POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patrols and maintains security for hospital and outlying areas.
- Performs tasks in timely manner as requested by hospital staff members as well as Management.
- Adheres to StoneCrest Standards.
- Maintain Performance Management Plan as requested.
- Execute follow-up with all issues upon discovery.
- Performs rounding patrols of campus/facility identifying risks associated to maintaining a safe and secure environment. Addresses issues in timely manner.
- Execute planned event work orders in timely manner.
- Completes reports as needed and requested by Supervisor/Director.
- Perform/Initiate corrective actions including follow up activities upon discovery of abnormal conditions of facility/campus.
- Perform duties of PBX Operator as needed.
- Assists Plant Operations Department as needed.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- At least one year relevant work experience, preferably in the hospital environment.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Current State of Tennessee Armed Security License.
- Current unrestricted Drivers' License, must obtain TNDL within 30 days of hire.
- CPI Training within 90-days of hire.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom