The LinkedIn Creative Studio is looking for a Creative Director, Art.
You love to make beautiful things, and you love to make things beautiful. You are a big-picture thinker, and know how to use images to tell powerful stories. You can make a bad headline look good and make a good headline cause someone to weep. You obsess over the details - you can kern type to within a pixel of its life, and would be deeply satisfied to see poor line breaks wiped from the face of the earth. You've proven your ability to execute across a variety of media and platforms, and are ready to apply those skills to helping define the Linkedin brand.
You're both a conceptual and a strategic thinker. That means coming up with brilliant ideas, but also understanding that what makes them truly brilliant is that they solve real business problems. And you can partner with business owners across the company to make sure you're solving those problems.
You can lead projects. You know how to encourage, how to mentor, and how to inspire people to share in your vision to create amazing work.
You thrive in a fluid environment. One of the most exciting (and let's face it, challenging) things about working in tech is that it's constantly evolving. So you should be ready to adapt as the company and the team grows. Basic Qualifications:
- 10+ years art direction experience at an advertising agency or in-house advertising/marketing group
- Thorough understanding of art direction for all forms of marketing communications
- Ability to supervise employees, organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Experience in production and brand strategy
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Experience managing teams
- Experience partnering with writers and other creatives
- Strong presentation skills
- Can write a headline in a pinch
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.