TEKsystems Global Services
provides consulting services, project-based services and outsourcing services in Applications, Infrastructure and Training and Education. Global Services delivers quality IT outcomes and results while leveraging a large network of experienced IT professionals through our well-established Staffing organization.
We have an immediate need for an AI Technical Lead to join our Global Services team. Experienced in TensorFlow and Machine Learning Libraries is critical. This is a full time permanent position and the lead would initially be working in Indianapolis. If you are not local to Indianapolis then expect 80% travel to Indianapolis.Artificial Intelligence Technical Lead
In this role, candidate will design, develop and create tools to get insight through application of machine learning, artificial intelligence and cognitive computing to build process automation platform. Candidate will be expected to be hands on as well as guide and mentor new analysts in the team.
Top 3 Skills
- Work as a team lead in Automation and AI offering to understand underlying business problem and solutions
- Build Artificial Intelligence platform (Application development) through identification of appropriate machine learning algorithms
- As a team lead candidate will be working with various team members such as business analyst, data engineers, quality analyst, SMEs and with application developers
- Assess, document and articulate the effectiveness of different AI approaches
- Ability to create and train the models in machine learning methods including deep learning and ensembles
- Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like text analytics, language understanding etc.) to build AI and Cognitive applications
- Familiarity working with unstructured data
- Demonstrated experience solving business problems and delivering solutions to the client
- Ability to work in a multiple team and vendor environment
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and virtual environment
- Exposure to course work or projects in Machine Learning Libraries, Tensor Flow, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Vision
- At least 4 years' experience in application development using Python, R, Java or Scala
- At least 2 years' experience in handling data and working with database tools, e.g. SQL, Hadoop, Spark
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to work using Agile delivery methodology
- Master's Degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, process engineering or operations research is preferred
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.