Education & Experience Requirements: Essential:
- Process-Project Management / 70%
- Maintain all relevant artwork projects within the electronic artwork management system, ensuring tasks are setup, progressed and completed on time. Carry out artwork approvals, proofreading and printer's proofs verification checks on the digital comparator
- Review and manage Artwork action items in the Change Control to ensure these are properly documented and closed out in line with set timelines
- Transparently monitor, control and report process performance of label changes.
- Define and control transparent process for business case development of requested label changes as base for definition of project priority and required implementation target date.
- Continuous process alignment and improvement
- Manage projects for label changes considering lowest possible impact on market supply and manufacturing operations while still maintaining highest possible efficiency in change implementation.
- Lead cross-functional projects with a broad scope. Identify priorities and engage necessary resources. Identify barriers and recommend solutions. Develop a project plan and execute to timeline. Communicate project status to requestors, customers and senior management.
- Define implementation plan and if required mitigation strategy based on supply/demand forecast. Optimize inventory levels with Supply Planning to reduce the financial impact of the change while securing the launch of the new material.
- Work directly with internal design studio, external graphic houses and print vendors to coordinate artwork development & publishing of new/ revised artwork as well as technical/ profile drawings and guides
- Problem-Solving / 10%
- Participate in escalation process and problem solving for issues endanger supply continuity or fulfillment of business critical goals
- Consultation / 10%
- Represent Artwork Management in material/artwork projects, provide expert statements and provide training/technical consultation if required
- Represents Artwork Management lead as back up
- Relations / 10%
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers, stakeholders, partners, third parties/ vendors
- Support and mentor Artwork Project Analysts as required.
- Education in natural sciences, biotechnology or engineering: minimum bachelor degree
- Requires 1-3 years' experience in Artwork Management and computerized documentation control system, IT: ERP systems (C3ME or others), EQM systems (e.g. TrackWise, ISOtrain), project management tools, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English (fluent)
Key Skills and Competencies
- Specific/certified education in Supply Chain Management or Project Management beneficial
- Practical experience in Artwork Management, material and/or label change in GMP environment
- Knowledge of Packaging & Artwork
- Knowledge of Pharma labeling regulations
- Additional languages, esp. the one spoken in the country of location
Living our leadership behaviors is a basic expectation for all Shire employees. Shire expects all employees to embody the following: Leadership Behaviors
- Be Positive
- Be Accountable
- Be Results Oriented
- Be An Excellent Manager of Self and Others
Additional Qualifications & Characteristics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical and Problem solving skills, high hands-on mentality
- Self-driven and able to act independently and on own responsibility
- Team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Respect for individuals and the diverse contributions of all
- Passion to innovate and drive for solutions
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve
- Attention to detail
- Priority Driven and Time Management
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.