ASIC Design Engineer Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC System on a Chip development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results. May also review vendor capability to support development.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 4 years of experience or Master Degree with 3 years of experience in digital logic design.
Inside this Business Group
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 7 years of experience or Master Degree with 5 years of experience in digital logic design. .
- Direct experience with integrating IPs and cross-functioning with IP teams.
- Strong understanding of hardware design, design verification, timing analysis, clock domain crossing, and lint.
- Proficient in Synthesis and Timing Closure.
- Experience with Design Compiler and PrimeTime.
- Comfortable with scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, etc
- Experience with memory system design DDR4/DDR5/LPDDRx .
- Experience with or a good understanding of analog/mixed signal simulations SPICE/AMS
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.