Adecco is assisting a Fortune 200 Company to recruit for a current second shift Manufacturing Assembler job in the Riverport Area, Louisville, KY.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The Manufacturing Assembler job starts at $11/ hour and the shift is Monday - Friday 3:30PM - 12:00 AM.
Working as a manufacturing Assembler, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Strong attendance record
- Must successfully pass background check, drug test, and a series of evaluation tests
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask while following directions
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time in steel toe boots
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Louisville KY - Riverport or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.