A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Assemblers in Lomira, WI. Assembly positions require candidates to work with hand tools and air guns assembling products.
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
- Basic assembly of sickle blades
- Ability to learn to read blueprints
- Inspecting parts for defects
- Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
We have openings on second shift (Monday - Thursday 2:30 pm to 12 am and 10 am - 2 pm on Friday
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the qualifications to be considered, please apply below.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
- Able to work independently and with others
- Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to use power tools
- Must work well with others in a loud production environment
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.