Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Mechanical Assembler job in Franklin, WI. This is a Temp to hire opportunity. As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for putting together and taking apart mechanical parts and handling a variety of different types of materials. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler job include:
- Use common hand tools and power tools in the production of assemblies.
- Work with a variety of materials like steel, sheet metal, aluminum, brass, solvents, oils and abrasives.
- Identify and kit parts necessary for assembly
- Understand and work with Manufacturing Work Instructions
- 1 year related experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand English
- Comfortable using a ruler or tape measure.
- Must be reliable and have a flexible for frequent schedule changes
- Willing to work overtime
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Mechanical Assembler job in Franklin, WI or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.