ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains productivity levels according to plant goals.
• Properly reports labor
• Safely operates over head cranes, and straddle crane
• Sets-up and level unit bases using laser level
• Installs perimeter angles, Reconnects, INT, EXT, Wall, roofs, and roof trim with minor supervision
• Performs good finish caulking, and knowledge of construction manual of what to caulk and when it applies
• Verifies correct components installed in units
• Responsible for filling out JRM books
• Adheres to the Company's Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
• Looks up drawings on Shop Floor Viewer as needed
Can find work instructions, and operating instructions from QMS manual when required
- Read and write English
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Education preferred
- Knowledge of company safety policies
- Able to read Tape measure
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Prior Carpentry/Construction experience preferred
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.