Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a 1st Shift Assembler opportunity in Mohnton, PA. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please APPLY NOW!
• Assemble a variety of items
• Use of pneumatic and simple hand tools (screwdriver, needle-nose pliers, hand cutters)
• May include assembly of components on printed circuit boards, wire harnesses, and/or final products
• Complete required paperwork
• Assure assemblies are complete and make minor repairs, if necessary.
• Good hand and eye coordination, finger dexterity, mobility
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
• Must be able to distinguish and identify different components/part colors.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
CONTACT US: Give us a call today to learn more about this exciting opportunity 717-299-3216
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.