Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembler job in LaGrange, KY. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products.. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembler job include:
- Basic assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Self Motivated
- Must have Steel Toe Boots or Steel Toe Tennis Shoes
This is 1st shift opportunity Monday- Thursday 6 am-4:30 pm, mandatory overtime each Friday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler job in LaGrange, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.