Adecco is currently recruiting for Machine Operators to work in Milford, NH. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented individuals who enjoy working with there hands. This a great company to work for who are looking for candidates who want a long term career. Apply now for immediate consideration. They are looking to start associates ASAP!
- Working with very small (thin) screws that will require a lot of repetition. very tedious work.
- Operator uses arbor press with dial indicator to measure and straighten lead screws to company and customer specifications.
- Review and interpret routings, blueprints other documents.
- Make necessary post operation and scrap transactions in the MRP system.
- Follow all straightening work instructions and procedures in QMS.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Repetitive hand and arm motion
- High School diploma or GED
If you are interested in this position please click "APPLY NOW" for a recruiter to review your application.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.