Adecco is currently assisting our Bethel client seeking a MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER. MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER candidates will be responsible for completing a variety of assembly tasks within a manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER include but are not limited to:
• Assembly of parts and/or sub-assemblies according to basic prints
• Use of hand tools
• Testing finished products
• Inventory and receiving parts
• Use of computer to enter finished jobs
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1+ years of mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
• Computer basics
Hours - 7am - 3:30pm, potential OT as needed 7am - 12pm Sats
Pay - $12 hr
Long term temporary position with potential for hire.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Programs. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment. We also have a Holiday Pay Program, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) and more...
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.