Automotive manufacturer in Kentwood, MI is currently seeking experienced Assembly and Production staff for a temp-hire opportunity. These positions require candidates to work with complex machines and run various projects with little supervision as well as label and package products. Ideal candidate will be ambitious and looking to move up in his/her career. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Data Entry
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on 2nd shift (Monday - Friday from 2:45pm - 10:30PM)
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr on 1st and $10.50 on 2nd plus overtime as needed. This is a temp-hire opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.