Adecco is seeking an Electronic assembler for a thriving manufacturing plant! These positions are with a growing company that offers a great starting wage as well as excellent benefits.
- Work with a team in a manufacturing/ production environment
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Call Adecco today for immediate consideration 814-866-1733, or you can apply online at www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.