Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for General Cable Assembly jobs in Exeter, NH. This position is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. The General Cable Assembly candidates are responsible for performing mechanical and electrical assembly operations. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities of the General Cable Assembly job include:
- Mechanical and electrical assembly operations requiring close adherence to small tolerances, accurate adjustments and repair and inspection of in-process and final assembly phases.
- Mechanical aptitude required in accordance with IPC/EIA-J-STD-001 and -002, ANSI/J-STD-003 through -005.
- Able to follow established procedures as instructed by blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, engineering and/or manufacturing drawings, specifications and/or verbal instructions.
- Sound judgment needed to plan, perform and make decisions regarding the sequence of assembly operations, set-ups and processes within the limits of standard operating procedures.
- Diagnose source of defect and perform repairs on damaged and/or returned products as required
- Generate and maintain test data and process documentation required.
- Assemble, test and tune various microwave components using standard microwave measurement techniques.
Qualifications for the position are as follows:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years of assembly
- Must be able to pass a soldering test given during interview
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal or no supervisory assistance is expected.
- Continuous lifting or moving material weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Continuous mental and visual attention required performing a variety of diversified operations.
- Ability to distinguish colors and depth perception is required.
Pay starts at $12/hr. Hours are 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Assembly with Soldering jobs in Exeter, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled