Adecco is currently recruiting for experienced Electronics / Electro-mechanical Assemblers in the State College and surrounding area. Qualified candidates will assemble, rework and/or test electronic components following prescribed processes and assembly procedures using a variety of small hand tools and other equipment. Many of our associates have been converted to permanent employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
• Basic to complex assembly
• Soldering using keen eye sight and under a microscope
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Ability to do repetitive tasks that require the use of various defined procedures
• Good eye/hand coordination skills with or without the use of a microscope
• May require the ability to use microscope / magnifying tools to see small items not clear to naked eye
• May require the use of precision measuring devices.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electronics / Electro-mechanical Assemblers in the State College, PA area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. For more information or if you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.