Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Assembly Operators in Redwood City, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The Assembly Operators are responsible for working in a Team oriented environment to fulfill manufacturing production number.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Assembly Operator job include:
- Work in a team environment where they will be expected to operate heavy manufacturing equipment which includes multiple extrusion lines, sparking, braiding, inline, printing, test equipment, and material handling equipment as needed.
- Ability to work, communicate and participate in a lean and fast changing environment through implementation of Client's Intergraded Management System.
- Requires interface with computer controlled systems.
- Frequent troubleshooting of both mechanical and computer equipment issues.
- Must be able to enter data accurately and follow written instructions using the shop floor computer system.
- Team members are also expected to share in team activities, which include participation in meetings and projects, Kaizen events, giving and receiving feedback, sending and reading e-mail, housekeeping and safety activities.
Desired Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent, some college a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver's license
- Extrusion experience preferred
- Basic Arithmetic Skills
- Strong computer skills are required ¿ experienced with PLC controlled equipment a plus
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently or cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work in various areas
- Self-starter that takes initiative
- SAP knowledge a plus
Pay for this position is $15.50 Day shift (starting a 6 am) plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembly Operator job in Redwood City, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.