Assemblers Needed in West Mifflin, PA
Monday thru Friday; 6AM to 3:30PM
Adecco, the leader in Human Resources solutions is currently seeking several Assemblers for a well-respected client in West Mifflin, PA. These are first shift, daylight positions available for those looking for a new opportunity and who want to work. Assemblers will be responsible for assembling parts and fastening to vehicle assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Additional responsibilities for assemblers include, but are not limited to the following:
- Connecting cables and wiring
- Testing, troubleshooting, inspecting, and repairing assemblies
- Reading blueprints and schematics
Requirements for qualified Assemblers include:
- At least 2-3 years of assembly - mechanical and electrical assemblers are encouraged to apply!
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools including torque and crimper
- Ability or some experience reading blueprints and schematics
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Good manual dexterity is essential
- Steel toe footwear and safety glasses are required
A high school diploma or GED and resume is required.
Candidates may be required to complete a drug screen.
Not on a bus line.
APPLY TODAY to be considered for this opportunity as these Assembly positions will not last long! Apply with a resume or visit Adecco online at www.adeccousa.com to apply. Or, contact the Adecco Blawnox office at 412-828-5940 for more information on this Assembler position.
Adecco offers medical, dental, 401k, vacation and holiday pay for qualifying associates. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.