Assembler - High Volume
Posted: October 18, 2016
Reference ID: 931316113
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Electronic Assemblers in Everett for a long-term temporary opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Basic to complex assembly
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to use power tools
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on both the first shift(5am-3:30pm) and second shift (3:300pm-2am)for 4 days at 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday.
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.